Air conditioning does much more than heat and cool the space you live and work in. Air conditioning can also positively and dramatically affect air quality, humidity, airflow and pressures as well as boosting air circulation and ventilation.
Air conditioning puts you in control of the climate. It is all about control and achieving the perfect temperature for work, play and living.
However, choosing the right system can be daunting. That's where air conditioning experts like Nikon Electrics can help you. We make sure that every installation is tailor designed for each individual needs.
With over 25 years in the business, we have the experience, knowledge and insights to deliver a great result, regardless of how big or small your home or workplace.
Air conditioning at home can improve your quality of life and even the health of you and your family. While in the workplace, quality climate control can lead to gains in productivity.
Air conditioning at home
- controllable comfort: keep bedrooms cool in sydney summers so you can sleep peacefully every night. During the day, air conditioning maintains even temperatures in living and study spaces so you and your family can go about your daily business in comfort.
- reduce humidity: this helps eliminate mould and damp in the home, making it healthier for everyone. Reducing humidity also means an end to that uncomfortable 'sticky' feeling.
- quiet operation: much quieter than a noisy fan in the bedroom, tv room or study!
Air conditioning in commercial premises
- maintain comfortable and safe conditions: with many people
- and machines generating heat, a workplace can quickly become
- hot and stuffy, making workers tired, lethargic and irritable.
Air conditioning keeps the workplace at a comfortable temperature and well ventilated.