Electrical Safety Inspections
Home and Business owners are usually unaware on the fire risks and hazards around their home. Nikon Electrics can advise you, by inspecting your home or office, of any electrical faults or potential electrical risks and hazards. We will make you aware of the items that could be a concern, and while doing this electrical test, the technician will inform you of any other findings.
Our professional Electrical inspectors will provide you with a written inspection report outlining the condition of the electrical systems at your property, which includes but not limited to:
- Comment on the condition of power points and lighting
- Smoke detector testing and comment on the correct positioning
- Comment on the Switch board condition
- Comment on any Electrical hazards found
- Update you on any new regulations which we may recommend your property needs
- Cost for rectification works (if requested)
- Safety Switch Testing
We will then provide you with a written and easy to read report on our findings including any recommendations and/or repairs which need to be done to ensure the properties electrical systems are safe.
Our services include:
- Inspection of lights and switches
- Inspection of power points / power outlets
- Visual inspection of switchboards and electrical sub boards
- Visual inspection of the wiring of your home